Parents' Evenings give you the opportunity to find out your child’s progress in all subject areas and for you to ask any questions you may have about your child’s learning at The Castle Rock School. It is useful for your child to attend these sessions with you as subject teachers will often set your child a target to work on in future lessons to help them achieve their full potential. Teachers will also advise you on how best to help your child with their learning.
We welcome all parents to attend.
- 12th Oct - Year 7 Parents Evening 4.00pm - 7.00pm
- 12th Oct - Year 12 Parents Evening - 4.00pm - 7.00pm
- 10th Nov - Year 11 Parents Evening
- 26th Jan - Year 10 Parents Evening
- 2nd March - Year 9 Parents Evening
- 20th April - Year 8 Parents Evening
- 18th May - Year 7 Parents Evening